Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Castle in the Attic by Elizabeth Winthrop


A few days ago, I finished the most amazing book called The Castle in the Attic. What is really cool about it is that it is in the medieval times! It has magical dragons and evil wizards and castles and knights with sparkling armor and royal kings. It's all about an ordinary boy who turns into a great hero and saves a kingdom from an evil wizard. Those are some reasons why I think almost every boy would like this book!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

ARG! I almost bought this book several times over just because I liked the premise and the title is intriguing. I wish I had! Glad to know you liked it. (I didn't know anything about it and so wasn't sure whether I shoudl pick it up or not.) Now I wish I had.